18 Jan Job Offer : Channel Field Sales Manager Germany, Ref #66
Channel field sales Manager Germany (w/m)
- Nantes, France
Description de l’entreprise
iAdvize (www.iadvize.com) is a real-time customer engagement platform (Click to Chat, Click to Call, Click to Video, Community Messaging), combined with a behavioural targeting engine. iAdvize’s mission to work alongside companies that want to add a human touch to online customer service and thereby increase conversion rates and optimise customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Created in February 2010, iAdvize was co-founded by Julien Hervouët and Jonathan Gueron. Today, iAdvize is a leading real time customer engagement platform in Europe, chosen by more than 2,500 companies throughout Europe. At this moment, 120 people, from 8 different countries work for iAdvize in Nantes, just 30 minutes away from the French Atlantic coast.
In 2015, iAdvize came fifth in Great Place To Work’s ranking of companies with less than 500 employees. We also received a special prize for the most « innovative and fun-loving » company .
Description de l’emploi
We are looking for a Channel Field Sales Manager for the German market.
Under the supervision of the Director of Indirect Sales, you will identify, recruit and manage a network of partners: publishers and integrators (Solution Management Customer Relationship or e-commerce), online agencies and contact center in order to contribute to business development of our company.
You will manage the support and the training of the sales forces of our partners.
You will be responsible for reporting the commercial, operations, sales activities as well as forecasting.
– Degree in sales
– You have 1 to 5 years sales experience in the field of Customer Service (call center…) or in complex solutions sales in the German market.
– Ideally, you have experience in complex selling cycles via a sales partner network in BtoB web or IT sales solutions
– You are looking for a challenging position in sales development within a growing company
– You are able to lead both the strategic and commercial action.
– You are autonomous, rigorous, organized and a high-energy individual
– You have excellent communication, negociation and leadership skills
– You are fluent in German
– Location : Nantes, France for training and then Berlin
– Availability : As soon as possible
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.