26 Fév Job Offer: International Growth Manager – Germany Ref #74
As an International Growth Manager for Germany you will be in charge of structuring and coordinating the 1st international launch of Doctolib. Germany is the biggest market in Europe (over 600k healthcare professionals) and is the top strategic priority for Doctolib. You will be part of the International Growth team in Paris with very frequent visits to the local team in Germany.
Who are we ?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in France. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve booking management, reduce no show and bring new patients to their office.
We simply try to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve in Europe.
In two years, Doctolib has become the fastest growing health care startup in Europe and has grown up to 200 people and 2.5 million patients a month. We have raised €23m from top investors such as Accel Partners, PriceMinister (sold to Rakuten Group) and LaFourchette (sold to TripAdvisor) founders.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib : The « SPAAH »
– Service : Delivering an outstanding service.
– Passion : Being passionate and creating fun.
– Ambition : Being ambitious, with no limits.
– Attack : Being determined.
– Humility : Being humble and sensitive to others.
What you’ll do
– Coordinate from A to Z the launch of Doctolib in Germany
– Lead the structuration of the international launch playbook : going from 1 to 2 countries, the goal is to build the process for the next 10 country launch
– Take full operational responsibility for selected key missions in the international launch process
– Coordinating all the interactions of the German team with HQ functions (product, finance, patient marketing, customer service)
– Production of all country reporting & BI tools
– Conducting an ongoing analysis of the market, competition & potential M&A targets
You will play a key role in the process of going global for Doctolib, as such, this position requires a sharp, structured and analytical mind combined with an entrepreneurial spirit.
– Degree from a top school
– A minimum of 5 years of experience at a top strategy consulting firm, M&A firm, startup, or fast-growing company
– Fluent in English, German and French. Being a German native is a significant plus
– Familiarity with the German start-up / healthcare environment
– Strong problem solving and analytic skills
– Must master the understanding of business models & industry metrics
– Track record of excellence in everything you do