27 Juil Job Offer: Associate – German Native – Ref #87
Paris, Île-de-France, France
eFounders is a startup studio focused on building fast-growing SaaS technology companies.
We believe that with simple ideas, great talents, some money and a lot of effort, we can build strong companies. Our goal is to found new startups each year and to help all our existing companies grow fasterby pooling resources. Since we were born, we already built 6 successful SaaS companies from the ground up: Mailjet • Textmaster •Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy
What is the Associate Program?
You want to join a promising startup and help build a great product? eFounders’ Associates Program is a unique opportunity for talented professionals or graduates with a true entrepreneur mindset. More than top education degrees, we are looking for enthusiastic people with outstanding motivation. Associates are led by our Operations Manager and work with several startups at the same time doing business development, marketing, customer relations and more. Their roles are crucial to the development of our companies in their pre-financial round phase.
Our startups have a great development potential in Germany (especially Spendesk and Hivy). To seize this potential, we are looking for a native German speaking Associate, based in Paris.
Missions consist in helping us reviewing business opportunities through market analysis and hypothesis validation with a strong “hands-on” approach. You may also be involved in lead generation and product management.
Working hand in hand with the CEO and CTO of fast growing companies, the associate will :
- Get totally immersed in the startup creation process
- Face and solve strategic and practical business challenges
- Get a central role in the exciting early stages of our companies
- Work closely with developers, product and marketing teams.
Associate get to work in a unique atmosphere on multiple projects and topics with a chance to become the first employee of a successful startup in the making.
The ideal candidate is:
- a recent graduate or a business student who wants to dive in the startup world or a talented professional
- with an entrepreneur mindset
- coming from a background in a leading business or engineering school
- focused on getting things done
- able to learn fast and solve problems
- native German
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience
- An incredible team of experts
- A great working environment in the center of Paris
- Gifts powered by our internal virtual currency
- A smorgasbord of snacks while you work!
>> APPLY NOW <<