10 Oct Job Offer : INTERNATIONAL HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – GERMAN / DACH MARKET – Ref#93
ACCENGAGE is a leading, fast-growing, dynamic and innovative software company based in Paris and specialized in Mobile Marketing.
We are the European Number 1 Push Notification technology for mobile applications, but also websites and chatbots. Thanks to our software, our clients can enhance the loyalty of their customers, by programing highly targeted, personalized and automated push notifications and messages.
With more than 300 prestigious clients in Germany (Rocket Internet, Zalando, Flixbus, eDarling, Conrad, Otto Group, Deutschlandcard…), and rest of the World (KLM, Disney, Nestlé, BNP Paribas, AXA, Vente Privée, Mediaset… – 95% of the French smartphone population has our software installed on their device!), ACCENGAGE is rapidly expanding over Europe and raised 10 million dollars from two venture companies.
In order to accelerate our business in Germany, we are currently seeking a Head of Business Development for the DACH markets (and potentially complimentary markets), who will be responsible of growing these markets and will manage a team of junior Business Developers.
The position can be based in Paris, or can be based in Germany after a training and activity period of 1 year in Paris.
As Head of Business Development for Germany, you will literally be “Accengage voice” on this market and will fully contribute to the German activity of Accengage on this region.
This will mean reaching Accengage New Business goals (signature of new contracts, revenue goals…) and will include:
- Identifying and developing prospects via direct prospection, cold calls, networking, and lead handling…
- Presenting Accengage software and solutions to prospect via online and physical meetings
- Offering and conducting product demos to prospects
- Negotiating and closing the contracts
- Conducting a good transition to the Project Management team who handles software deployment
- Participating in professional events such as trade shows, presenting Conferences and Webinars, as well as giving input to the Marketing team and contributing to their efforts
- Identifying new partners or distributors and closing partnership contracts
- Organizing, driving and animating the German Business Development team to reach the collective goals.
80% of your time will be spent prospecting / opening new accounts and 20% will be dedicated to customer upselling/cross-selling.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and Cofounder of Accengage, in charge of International Business Development.
- You are Native / Bilingual in German
- You speak fluently English and, preferably, you are able to speak French at an operational level
- You have a First-hand and strong experience as an International business developer, capable of hunting / opening new accounts (at least 5 years)
- You have a Sales experience in the Software industry / or in the Digital world within an innovative Start-Up (ideally in marketing, CRM, mobile marketing…)
- You either have a first experience of junior management already or consider that you have skills for it
- You are results-driven, organized, rigorous and passionate, with excellent interpersonal skills
- You are willing to take up the challenges of growing a new activity and building a team, in an agile and start-up environment
- You have an open mind, good leading skills and are able to evolve in a fast-moving environment
- You have a strong interest in innovation and technology.