21 Oct Job Offer: Channel field sales manager Germany – Ref#103
Description de l’entreprise
In 2015, iAdvize came fifth in Great Place To Work’s ranking of companies with less than 500 employees. We also received a special prize for the most « innovative and fun-loving » company.
But what do we do at iAdvize?
iAdvize is a conversational commerce platform. We enable businesses to improve online customer service and boost commerce sales by providing their customer support agents with a user-friendly solution. With iAdvize, companies can also connect their brand advocates with their websites visitors enabling them to chat in real-time.
We work with companies such as Air France, BMW, House of Fraser, The Kooples and Monster WW; 2,500 websites worldwide use iAdvize.
What’s the story?
In 2010, Julien Hervouët and Jonathan Gueron set out on a mission to add a human touch to online customer service. They founded iAdvize and today, the startup has become the leading real-time customer engagement platform in Europe. Today, 180 people, from 12 different countries work for iAdvize in Nantes, just 30 minutes away from the French Atlantic coast.
Description de l’emploi
We are looking for a Channel Field Sales Manager for the German market.
You will be one of the first people to start working in our German office.
Under the supervision of the Director of Indirect Sales, you will identify, recruit and manage a network of partners: publishers and integrators (Solution Management Customer Relationship or e-commerce), online agencies and contact centers in order to contribute to the business development of our company.
You will have monthly booking objectives to reach via your partner network.
You will manage the support and the training of the sales forces of our partners.
You will be responsible for reporting the commercial, operations, sales activities as well as forecasting.
– Degree in sales
– You have 1 to 5 years sales experience in the field of Customer Service (call center…) or in complex solutions sales in the German market.
– Ideally, you have experience in complex selling cycles via a sales partner network in BtoB web or IT sales solutions
– You are looking for a challenging position in sales development within a growing company
– You are able to lead both the strategic and commercial action.
– You are autonomous, rigorous, organized and a high-energy individual
– You have excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills
– You are fluent in German
– Location : Dusseldörf
– Availability : As soon as possible
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.
POSTULEZ DES MAINTENANT > ICI