11 Oct Job offer : Junior Consultant, m/f (Mother tongue German) – Ref #119
International Strategy Consulting based in Paris is actively looking for a:
Junior Consultant, m/f (Mother tongue German)
Subsidized 6-month-internship with possible employment at the end.
International consulting firm is seeking a Junior Consultant m/f to contribute to the success of our international business development projects
Mutual Benefits in a few words
We are a partnership of international experts, recognized for the excellence of our services.
We work in close relationship with CEOs and Investors in Europe.
We contribute to build digital economy leaders in Europe by providing services to scale-up companies: from market intelligence to growth management of international operations.
Mutual Benefits has country managers in France, Germany, UK and Netherlands and a solid network of digital economy experts allowing us to map key geographical zones and sub-sectors of the digital industry.
Our customers are high-growth companies in all sectors where innovation and technology play a key role.
Contribute to the advisory and project management services we offer in the fields of international development of innovative companies, market research and market entry strategy, innovation management, assistance with the definition and implementation of marketing and commercial action plans, international go-to-market plans, strategic partnerships, headhunting of managers, experts, advisors and board members.
- You will actively support Mutual Benefits management team in all aspects of the business, both internally and externally.
- You will assist the CEO and his partners in the management of the client base, attend briefing meetings, contribute to draft commercial proposals, do proper follow-ups of the commercial or marketing activities.
- You will be involved in headhunting and expert search activities.
- You will be able to bring your own view on the business and propose improvements at all stages
- Acquisition and development of skills in sales management, business development, networking and running a consulting business.
- Discovery / consolidation of knowledge regarding start-ups, scale-ups, innovative companies and internationalization.
- Daily work in an international environment in the company of ambitious and demanding entrepreneurs.
- Professional use of the Internet (CRM, Slack, G-Suite, WordPress) and social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs).
- Excellent business card for launching an international career in strategic consulting, international project management or digital sector.
- Your mother tongue is english or german and you have excellent spoken and written knowledge of another european language (preferably german or english).
- You wish to evolve in the digital sector in the future and/or you are willing to become an entrepreneur.
- You are self-organized, autonomous and rigorous.
- You have recognized aptitude and abilities for analysis and synthesis, attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, results-oriented culture.
- Reliability and respect for commitments are qualities essential to your success.
- Professional use of the Internet and knowledge of social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs) as well as tools of office automation are mandatory.
- Knowledge in the multimedia/audiovisual domain (shooting, sound recording, photos) are appreciated but not mandatory.
- BA/MA/MBA or equivalent entrepreneurial experience.
- You have written references we can call upon.
- Recent results of language tests may also be requested.
- Planned remuneration: according to profile and partially based on results
- Our office is located in Paris, but you will be able to work remotely on a part-time basis.
- Date of the beginning of the mission: as soon as possible
- Duration of the mission: minimum 6 months
- Contractual requirements: agreement of internship with your school/university.
- Name and position of the person in charge: Yann Mauchamp, CEO
- Please send your cover letter and CV (or linkedin profile) with reference “application junior consultant 270917” to: firstname.lastname@example.org