21 Jan Job Offer: Business Developer Internship – DACH Region – Ref #121
BUSINESS DEVELOPER INTERNSHIP – DACH REGION
Realytics – TV Analytics in the digital age
The leader in TV-Digital convergence, Realytics allows advertisers to measure the real-time impact of their TV campaigns and follow their customer journey from offline to online. With over 1 million spots analysed since 2014, Realytics accompanies its 300+ clients in their goals to increase their ROI and optimise their media planning strategies in 32 countries.
We constantly create added value from TV and bridge the gap between offline and online marketing channels! We enable our clients, advertisers and agencies, to measure the direct and indirect impact of their TV campaigns on digital channels (website, mobile app, call centers). Realytics delivers the data and consulting needed to optimise TV strategy based on the client’s business or branding KPIs.
What does it mean to be a business developer?
You will be part of the International Sales Team. The position is based in our HQ in Paris, where you will spend most of your time. Nevertheless, you might occasionally need to travel within Europe to accompany in-person meetings.
We need you to participate in the commercial growth of Realytics internationally by creating, developing, and managing the client portfolio in the DACH region, as well as supporting the Territory Manager. Moreover, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager DACH, as well as the Customer Success Team.
- Commercial: hunt, close, transform, help managing accounts
- Identify and analyse the DACH prospect pipeline
- Obtain and undertake meetings with prospects
- Support transforming prospects into clients
- Help to consult and accompany new clients
- Identify and alert the Territory Manager to project bids when necessary
- Estimated portion of role: 70%
- Market Coverage
- Directly prospect advertisers and media agencies
- Assure an optimal market coverage by contacting relevant prospective clients and partners
- Evangelise the entire commercialised Realytics product suite, demonstrating a clear added value
- Estimated portion of role: 30%
Your Ideal Profile
- Native or fluent in German, high working proficiency in English (bilingual French/German or English/German is of course a big plus)
- Higher Education Degree of Abitur +5 (Master, master 1, master 2, BWL Hochschule…)
- You have a first professional experience in business development or consulting
- A preliminary work experience in a media agency would be a huge +
- You are driven and eager to create new business, approaching prospects doesn’t scare you
- You think client centric and are known for your proactivity and strong work ethic.
- You are curious, creative, and are ideally already familiar with the worlds of offline and online marketing
- You have good inter-personal and communication skills (written, oral)
- You are an expect in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
Joining Realytics, means joining a motivated team in a stimulating, young & dynamic work environment. Instead of talking more about our start-up environment or table soccer, we would suggest that you just stop by and get to know us 😉
If you’d like to meet us and are truly interested in this opportunity, please contact us!
- Function: Business Developer- DACH Region
- Type of Contract: Internship – Position Available Immediately
- Address: 73 rue d’Anjou, 75008 Paris
- Gratification: according to profile and experience level
To apply, send us your CV + an introduction email (no standard cover letters needed, just be yourself!) to email@example.com , referencing the offer: “01-18-Business Developer-DACH Region”